Holistic healing & Reproductive Health
We think a patient's lifestyle decisions have a big impact on their overall health. Such options are a crucial component of Holistic Reproductive Healing. The following are general holistic fertility healing techniques .
- Some holistic reproductive healing practitioners can lessen and help manage stress. Stress is a factor in fertility treatment, and it affects some people more than others.
- Yoga and meditation programs for stress reduction, whether through self-help or professional counseling.
- It has been demonstrated that acupuncture can help people who are receiving fertility treatment to feel less stressed.
- Acupuncture enhances uterine blood flow and can raise pregnancy rates both before and after embryo transfer.
- Diet and nutrition that comes under natural healing techniques have a direct impact on the success of fertility treatments and subsequent pregnancies.
- Some dietary supplements, such as prenatal vitamins for women with folic acid, have been shown to be beneficial, but we advise our patients not to use other supplements unless directed to do so by a Holistic Reproductive health practitioner.
- A higher risk of conception is linked to specific dietary decisions. According to recent studies, making little dietary changes may be more crucial to your chances of getting pregnant than taking prescription drugs. We would be happy to go over these crucial ideas with you.
How Does Stress Affect Your Chances of Having a Baby?
Recent research has linked a woman's level of daily stress to a reduced chance of becoming pregnant. For instance, it took 29% longer for women to become pregnant when their salivary alpha-amylase levels were higher than normal, an enzyme that indicates stress.
Cure from Stress:
Everybody experiences stress from time to time. Therefore, it probably won't harm your
ability to have children if you're stressed out at work for a few weeks or feel concerned
about a significant relocation. According to Berga, your ovulation may become out of whack
if your stress persists for a long period or if you're experiencing a significant upheaval
like losing your job or a family member.
According to the CDC, one in ten women of reproductive age had difficulties getting pregnant or carrying it to term. Typically, there is a physiological explanation, such as obstructed fallopian tubes.
Yoga and meditation
Can yoga actually help you get pregnant? Yoga is a stress and anxiety reducer, which can be helpful when you're trying to conceive. Yoga and other forms of exercise can help you feel better during pregnancy and stay in fantastic shape for delivery. Because it's a natural healing technique but what about while you're trying to get pregnant? There are a lot of reasons downward dogs might help with more than just stretching your hamstrings while you're trying to conceive, although the study isn't conclusive in this regard. Here is more information on the link between yoga and conception.
Acupressure is a form of holistic fertility healing technique that originated in Asia about 5,000 years ago. It makes use of finger pressure at very particular locations to assist the body's balance or mending itself. These particular body locations serve as sites where nerves, muscles, and connective tissue can be activated to provide certain physiological effects. Furthermore, and maybe more crucially, it is also where a person's qi, or life energy, can be accessible.
The advantages of acupuncture for fertility include:
- Fertility is not harmed by acupressure.
- It is a fantastic method to interact with your partner and it is free.
- It can be taken in conjunction with medication in order to prepare for IUI or IVF.
- It is an excellent approach to getting the body ready for pregnancy.
- It might lessen discomfort brought on by certain reproductive problems.
- Helps the organs naturally detoxify regularly
- May facilitate better hormonal balance
- Stress reduction
Diet and nutrition
Increasing your nutrition through your diet is a natural healing technique if you're trying
to get pregnant. Unsaturated fat, whole grains, vegetables, and fish are among the foods
that have been linked to improved fertility (especially in women), and they can also help
you have a healthy pregnancy.
While there aren't any special foods that will help you conceive, you can support your fertility with a few easy dietary changes by including wholesome options from the following food groups.
In moderation, healthy plant-based fats are a crucial component of any balanced diet. Nuts, avocados, olive oil, and grapeseed oil can assist the body to become les
Healthy Body Weight
Your baby will get the nutrients they require and grow at a healthy rate if you eat a
healthy, balanced diet. But how many extra calories do you really need?
It's not necessary to "eat for two," even though you do need a few extra calories. The average pregnant woman only requires about 300 extra healthy calories per day over her pre-pregnancy needs. This will enable them to put on the appropriate amount of weight during pregnancy.
How much weight you should gain can be discussed with your doctor. An average-weight woman should gain 25 to 35 pounds after getting pregnant. Women who are underweight should gain between 28 and 40 pounds. And obese women might only need to put on 15 to 25 pounds during pregnancy.
Reproductive Health With AcuHealth
You may be surprised to learn that our Holistic Reproductive Healing Practitioner Practices
can significantly affect your reproductive health.
When it comes to reproductive health, AcuHealth uses natural healing methods like complementary therapies, conventional herbal medicine, and electromagnetic wave therapy to assist you in achieving a state of complete physical, emotional, and social well-being.